Your marketing plan has everything to do with the success of your business. When implemented correctly, you can open doors for yourself and your business. A successful marketing plan gives agents an advantage over the competition, generates leads, and makes it much easier to convert those leads into customers.
1. Create a budget.
What will you spend every month on marketing? This budget will dictate what types of marketing you will use.
2. Create a time budget
Marketing can take time and effort. For example, if you’re going to place signs up on a weekly basis, you need to commit to a schedule. When are you going to put them up? Saturdays? Tuesdays? You need to provide consistency to the market.
3. Pick at least 5 strategies from the list below. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. For best success, pick at least 5 strategies from this list:
- Farming an Area – You simply drive a series of small neighborhoods in your target area and look for homes that show signs of distress.
- Bandit Signs – Bandit signs are signs posted in busy intersections.
- Flyers – Flyers are business size cards with the same message as a bandit sign that you place on the windshield of cars.
- Door Handle Signs – This is a sign that you hang on people’s doors with your message and a call to action
- Post Cards – Post cards allow you to display your message in a manner that the homeowner will see without having to open an envelope
- Handwritten Letters – This strategy also performs the best open and has the highest conversion rate. This is because they look more unique and less like junk or spam mail.
- Referrals – This strategy is effective and inexpensive. You can develop referrals from several sources: Realtors, mortgage brokers, title agents, contractors, or even people who work in hardware stores.
- Networking Events – These events are great places to meet other experts and learn from other, more experienced investors.
- Social Media – Social media is the electronic version of networking or referral marketing. However, when promoting yourself on social media sites, like Facebook, it’s important to make sure your posts are providing value rather than simply promoting yourself.
- Video Marketing – Video marketing is an excellent and underutilized strategy. It’s inexpensive and doesn’t take much time. You can easily shoot a cool video on your smartphone at no cost at all! Why not try some virtual tours?
- Websites – People love being able to search for information online. This way, you are able to contact these potential customers through newsletters and autoresponders.
To read more real estate marketing adivce: http://www.marketingrealestatemadeeasy.com/real-estate-marketing-plan.html